Sunday, February 2, 2014

On the Road to KBIS - Kitchen and Bath Industry Show

One of the most exciting and fascinating aspects of being a kitchen designer is learning about new and innovative products.  Designers are constantly in education mode and one important vehicle we have to keep current is the Kitchen and Bath Tradeshow.  This year KBIS has combined with the NAHB International Builders to offer trade professionals a larger number as well as a larger variety of exhibitors and  more certification level seminars, so there will be much information to absorb in such a short amount of time.  We will be moving.  I have increased  my Fitbit Force to expect 20,000 steps a day.

When I return I'll have lots of new products to share with everyone.  Two years ago I did a small seminar for clients on the new products displayed at KBIS  and I may follow up with that same venture after this event.  I'll try to do that before I go to EuroCucina.

Stay Tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment