Tuesday, May 20, 2014

On Assignment at EuroCucina

As many of you know I was in Milan in April for EuroCucina, the International Kitchen Furniture Exhibition.  EuroCucina is a biennial event where over a hundred International companies debut their newest and most innovative kitchen products within their creatively designed kitchen spaces.  Usually when I attend one of my design events, I write several post relating to the experience but this time I decided to pen my thoughts and ideas for the Kitchen and Bath Business (K+BB} magazine.  K+ BB is one of the most respected and well-read magazines in the industry.  With its excellent articles and eye on trends it is a great resource for design and trade professionals.  K+BB has a online magazine http://www.kbbonline.com/kbb/index.shtml and a printed magazine.  Below is the article that I co-authored with Chelsie Butler, Executive Editor of  K+BB. The article appears in the May/June issue of the printed magazine.  To read the article here you may have to change the zoom size to at least 150% via the Tool bar.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment